PVE is the market leader in vibratory hydraulic hammers building hundreds of hammers every year.
PVE EMV (New) Side Grip
The Side Gripper is an excavator mounted vibratory pile developed in close cooperation between the engineers and the end-users of the hammer to find the best solutions. The resulting end product is simple, reliable and rigid.
It drives and pulls both sheet-piles profiles and tubes wit easy changing of the clamp claw configuration. While able to work on worksites with limited space the Side Gripper can drive the longest profiles without the need of a telescopic leader.
The Side Gripper has several technologies to make it reliable and strong including linear clamping, and multi directional elastomers to reduce stress and give better stability.
- Driving and extracting sheet piles, H-beams, I-beams, round piles and tubes
- Quay walls, bridges, construction pits, reinforcements etc.
- Excavator mounted
- Limited space situations
- 360 degrees unlimited movement
- Exchangeable adapter for connection to excavator
- Simple design – few moving parts
- Versatile – one solution, many applications
- Rigid – the centrifugal forceload and the clamp movement loads are separated
- Clamp claw exchange – for gripping both sheet piles and tubes
- Reliable – based on proven and reliable technology