Soil Tek, based in Italy, was founded in 2001. The Soil Tek range of hydraulic piling rigs are purpose-built, compact, powerful complete hydraulic piling machines, based on all the features of larger industry recognised purpose-built piling rigs.
Hydraulic Piling Rigs
Soil Tek hydraulic piling rigs are highly efficient and multifunctional, combining important advantages such as compact size, usability, safety and simple maintenance. Standard rigs range from operating weight 7.0-tonne through to 40.0-tonnes, achieving rotary torques of 27kN.m (27,000kg.m) through to 175kN.m (175,000kg.m), and are suitable for small, limited access operations through to large projects sites, capable of drilling a wide variety of diameters in any kind of soil.
- Low Headroom: access under 2.2m headroom, and still drill bored piles to 10.0m depth or more;
- Bored Piling: 7 to 30-tonne rig; 3 to 12-tonne.metres torque; 600mm to 1200mm dia; 15m to 40m depth;
- Close to wall: special application rotary to drill CFA 250mm only (to centre of pile) from an adjoining wall / building;
- CFA Piling: 15 to 30-tonne rig; 7 to 12-tonne.metres torque; 200kN to 320kN crowd/extraction; 600mm dia; 10m to 16m;
- DTHH: Down the hole hammer application.