Soil Tek Hydraulic Drilling Rigs
SoilTek, based in Italy, was founded in 2001. The SoilTek range of hydraulic piling rigs are purpose-built, compact, powerful complete hydraulic piling machines, based on all the features of larger industry recognised purpose-built piling rigs. They are not piling attachments on an incompatible, inefficient, oversize, fixed crawler width standard excavator base.
Hydraulic Drilling Rigs
Soil Tek hydraulic piling rigs are highly efficient and multifunctional, combining important advantages such as compact size, usability, safety and simple maintenance. Standard rigs range from operating weight 7.0-tonne through to 40.0-tonnes, achieving rotary torques of 27kN.m (27,000kg.m) through to 175kN.m (175,000kg.m), and are suitable for small, limited access operations through to large projects sites, capable of drilling a wide variety of diameters in any kind of soil.
By mounting different equipment, or reducing / increasing modular mast length on the same base units of SoilTek multipurpose models, it is possible to use the same rig for two or more such different drilling / piling techniques and applications, such as:
- LOW HEADROOM : access under 2.2m headroom, and still drill bored piles to 10.0m depth or more;
- BORED Piling : 7 to 30-tonne rig; 3 to 12-tonne.metres torque; 600mm to 1200mm dia; 15m to 40m depth;
- CLOSE TO WALL : special application rotary to drill CFA 250mm only (to centre of pile) from an adjoining wall / building;
- CFA Piling : 15 to 30-tonne rig; 7 to 12-tonne.metres torque; 200kN to 320kN crowd/extraction; 600mm dia; 10m to 16m;
- DTHH : Down the hole hammer application.
Excavator Attached Telescopic Kelly Drilling
Soil Tek also offer a range of telescopic Kelly drilling attachments to suit your excavator, from 8-tonne to 35-tonne base carrier.